Designed to enhance the effectiveness of agency recruitment practices by appealing to prospective employees who are seeking a “meaningful career” and who are passionate about making a positive contribution to the lives of people with developmental disabilities. Find out more.
A professional network of employment service providers united to increase employment opportunities for people who have a disability.
Over 140 member agencies, all in the business of helping people who have a disability get into the workforce. Members are from every corner of the province and support people of all disability types. Find out more.
List of DSW Colleges and Universities Programs and Apprenticeships
- Algonquin — diploma
- Cambrian — diploma
- Centennial — diploma
- Confederation — diploma
- Durham — diploma
- Fanshawe — diploma and apprenticeship
- Fleming — diploma
- Georgian — diploma and apprenticeship
- Humber — diploma and apprenticeship
- La Cite Collegiale — diplôme
- Lambton — diploma
- Loyalist — diploma and apprenticeship
- Mohawk — apprenticeship
- Niagara College — Niagara College offers a program that complies with the DSW Program Standards. The program is unique in that is also complies with Educational Assistant Program Standards. The title of the program is Educational Assistant and Special Needs Support.
- Northern — diploma
- St. Clair — diploma and apprenticeship